PREMIUM GAMING HEADSET
Designed for the serious gamer who values the natural sound and feel of open-air headphones, the ATH-PDG1a headset delivers powerful, detailed audio for exhilarating in-game action.
- Large 40mm drivers with CCAW voice coils for unrivalled sound quality
- Open-air honeycomb aluminium design for the gamer who values a natural sound and feel
- Premium flexible gooseneck boom microphone with in-line volume & mute controller delivers crystal clear voice communications in any environment
- Strong, lightweight construction with ultra-comfortable leather headband suitable for long gaming sessions
- 3 x detachable cables: 1.2m cable with mic for PC & PS4; 1.2m smartphone cable; 2.0m extension cable for PC gaming
- Compatible with PS4, Smartphones & PC. Also compatible with Xbox One using the Xbox - - One Stereo Headset Adapter (www.xbox.com)
“The Next Level Of Gaming Sound”
Experience the next level of gaming sound with Audio-Technica’s exclusive high-end gaming headsets
“Immerse Yourself In The Action”
40mm drivers and CCAW voice coils create clear and accurate in-game immersion.
“Hear Every Detail”
From approaching enemy footsteps to the roaring stadium crowd, hear every detail the game has to offer.
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - email@example.com or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.