AT-XP7 Dual Moving Magnet Stereo Cartridge - Excellent Tracking ability, Superior sound without compromise and Durable robust design for high-quality DJ playback. Great visibility of stylus tip for instant positioning.
The AT-XP7 is specially designed for the needs of DJs. This cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 6.0 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- Durable robust design for high-quality specialist DJ playback
- Cartridges designed for DJ venue applications for their Hi Fi audio Performance
- Great visibility of stylus tip for instant positioning in dark environments
- Audiophile experience associated with DJ’ing environment with the signal output level and output impedance characteristics adapted to DJ professional mixing boards
- VM dual magnet cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus
- Tapered aluminium cantilever
- Stainless wire suspension enables expressive higher frequency for clearer sound
- High-rigidity and Low-resonance cartridge housing
- Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP7
|Cartridge & Stylus
|20 - 20,000 Hz
|22 dB at 1kHz
|Vertical Tracking Angle
|Vertical Tracking Force
|2.0 to 4.0 g (standard 3g)
|Bonded Round Shank
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.