Delivers pristine music playback to multiple rooms for whole-house audio.
The versatile MI1250 12-Channel Digital Amplifier can distribute pristine music playback to multiple rooms in your home. It delivers 50 Watts into 8 Ohm speakers or 90 Watts into 4 Ohm speakers via highly sophisticated closed-loop digital switching amplifiers that are paired with extremely robust power supplies to produce performance levels that are rarely achieved in distributed audio.
It has installer-friendly physical dimensions and is 2U rack mountable via the included mounting ears (the mounting ears are removable for non-rack installations). As a highly efficient Class D amplifier, it does not require noisy cooling fans to maintain nominal operating temperature.
On the back are unbalanced inputs plus 2-pole Phoenix style push-in speaker terminals for each channel. Also located on the back are volume controls for volume balancing, along with 2 digital audio inputs (either coax or optical) that can be bussed, and channel summing circuits for easy mono signal distribution.
Other features included on the MI1250 are:
- Power Guard® signal overload technology that prevents overdriving the speakers
- Sentry Monitor™ short-circuit protection circuit that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal.
- BUS input & outputs to easily distribute a stereo signal to multiple outputs and/or multiple amplifiers.
- Individual channel inputs.
- 12 Volt triggering capabilities to automatically turn other connected McIntosh components on and off.
- Eco-friendly on/off signal sensing that turns the unit off if no input signal has been detected for a set amount of time or automatically turns the amp on when it senses a signal.
- Power Output per Channel
- 50 Watts into 8 Ohms
90 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Number of Channels
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- S/N below rated output
- Dynamic Headroom
- 8 Ohms: 2.1dB
4 Ohms: 3.3dB
- Damping Factor
- 8 Ohms: >65
4 Ohms: >32
- Rated Power Band
- 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response
- +0, -0.5dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Speaker Binding Post Type
- 2-pole Phoenix style push-in speaker terminals
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Unit Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 17-1/2" (44.45cm) (19" (48.3cm with mounting ears)) x 4-5/16" (11cm) (including feet) x 21" (53.3cm) (including front panel and cables)
- Unit Weight
- 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Shipping Weight
- 38.4 lbs (17.4 kg)
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - email@example.com or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.