Although representing the entry level to the Puritan Sound with its wider, deeper soundstage, greater detail, greater realism, greater enjoyment, there has been no compromise with the design and specification of the Power Brick Range:
These units encompass the ethos and design elements and expertise that make Puritan products so uniquely special. Embodied in a stainless steel magnetically shielding body, they have 4 x 15 Amps outputs, 20 discrete filter elements that progressively but comprehensively protect against both common and differential mode interference, add cleansed star earthing, DC offset correction (-DC Model), massive three dimensional non-sacrificial surge protection and we present a fabulous introduction to The Puritan Sound for the budget conscious audiophile.
If you just wish to have DC Offset correction without any filtration the PBDC-Symmetry model will do just this in addition to providing 4 Star wired outputs that ensure connected components each receive equal power
This unit is designed to be permanently powered.
No indicator light is employed as the electrical noise generated by led or neon indicators is contrary to the aims of the item.
The additional earthing socket on the side of the unit is directly connected to the filtered star earthing point as used by each socket outlet and may be used to provide additional access to the star earth point for non- mains connected accessories, e.g. tone arms and is also the point to connect a Ground Master if used.
The input is protected against over current use by means of a resettable trip located beside the mains input socket.
If the protector trips check all connected equipment before pressing back in to reset.
• Multiple cumulative, sympathetically tuned stages of purification ( 20 independent elements), comprehensively remove both common and differential modes of interference
• Rebalances the AC sine wave, removing all DC components, this enables transformers to work silently at their very maximum efficiency realising their full dynamics and power range
• Four 15 amp outlets each with independent re-filter stages for differential mode disturbances helps to avoid cross contamination between connected equipment.
• Equal resistance, maximum power routing to all outputs realises full dynamic performance
• Massive 9,000 amps repetitive rating of three dimensional non-sacrificial surge protection guards your valuable equipment against lightning damage etc.
• Star earthing plan avoids hum loops, reduces the noise floor, for greater silence and definition
• Cleansed earth removes noise from the earth line further enhancing clarity and dynamics • Internal wiring silver plated OFC copper PTFE insulation
• Electrically and magnetically shielded casing
• Rated Voltage 110-250Vac 50/60Hz
• IEC type C14 Input
• Dimensions in mm W 250 D130 H 90 mm
• 5 Years Guarantee
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - email@example.com or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.