Chord Company Epic Power is a high-specification mains cable for hi-fi and audiovisual systems. Hand-built in the UK, the design incorporates our unique ARAY conductor technology, originally created for our flagship products but now enhancing the performance of our other ranges.
Epic Power is part of the widely acclaimed and extensive Epic range of analogue and digital interconnects, HDMI and speaker cables.
- High purity multi-strand copper conductors with unique ARAY technology.
- PVC internal and external insulation with high mechanical damping factor.
- Dual layer high frequency effective braid and foil combination shield.
- High density vibration damping outer jacket.
- Available fitted with high-spec 10 or 16 amp IEC or Fig8 connectors and UK / Euro / US / AUS mains connectors.
- Standard lengths: 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m. Custom lengths and terminations are available to order.
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - email@example.com or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.