The BasX A3 is a three channel power amplifier that delivers 140 watts / channel into 8 Ohms and 200 watts / channel into 4 Ohms, all channels driven, with a rated THD+N of < 0.02%, and an A-weighted S/N ratio of 112 dB. The BasX A3 features a heavy-duty linear power supply, high-quality Class A/B amplification, transparent fault protection, and a trigger input and output. High quality industry standard unbalanced RCA inputs enable the BasX A3 to be used with almost any preamp or processor and audiophile grade five way speaker terminals accept banana plugs, spade lugs, or bare wire. These features combine to enable the BasX A3 to deliver true audiophile performance and sound quality at an amazingly affordable price.
The BasX A3 is the ideal choice to power a 3.1 channel system, to upgrade the front three channels of a surround sound receiver, or for anywhere where three channels of great sounding clean power are needed
Sound Quality First
- Designed first and foremost to sound great in all types of audio systems with all types of music.
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging, without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Low noise, wide bandwidth design, and a highly optimized input stage, lets you hear everything your high definition sources have to offer.
- Totally stable with real world speakers in real systems; not just on a test bench.
Solid Engineering And Quality Construction
- A heavy duty linear power supply with an oversized toroidal power transformer delivers plenty of current to drive even difficult speakers.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout deliver years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Double sided FR4 circuit boards, with plated-through holes, help optimize signal paths and minimize the need for point-to-point wiring.
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Unbalanced inputs via industry standard RCA connectors accept all standard unbalanced interconnects.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the BasX A3 to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- The BasX A3 is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz and will automatically detect and configure itself for the proper line voltage.
Stylish New Look
- Our redesigned front panel gives the new BasX A3 a sleek modern aesthetic that fits well with virtually any room décor.
Strong Yet Silent System Protection
- Audiophile-grade fault protection is entirely transparent under normal listening conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from virtually all common faults.
- Full three-year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your BasX power amplifier for years to come.
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.