The Monitor Audio IV140 invisible speaker is designed to deliver ‘best in class’ audio performance in concealed in-wall and in-ceiling applications.
Concealed in-wall or in-ceilings, the speaker fits into all conventional 4" stud bays, leaving enough room for cabling. Once installed and skimmed with plaster, the speaker is completely out of sight, with paint, light wallpaper or fabric hiding it from view.
A large low-frequency transducer and two high frequency transducers provide punchy, high power bass and sound vibration. This two-way transducer design also features an integrated crossover to generate a wider frequency range and deliver crystal clear sound quality with smoother overall balance and character.
An integrated back box design isolates sound and ensures consistent, controlled performance. This rigid back box reduces sound emitted from the rear of the speaker, minimising leakage into other rooms.
Monitor Audio’s IV140 is protected against overload by automatic re-setting circuit breakers (PTC). These will attenuate output for a specific time period to allow the system to cool until normal operation can safely resume.
- 2-way system with integrated crossover
- Pre-construction speaker designed to be plastered in to create ‘invisible’ appearance
- Low-frequency transducer, featuring high power ceramic magnetics and 40 mm voice coil
- Dual High-frequency transducers, incorporating high power Neo magnets and 30 mm voice coils
- Rigid MDF back box construction
- Integrated ‘hybrid’ controlled performance back box system – Fully sealed or open-back
- High Quality crossover – including metallised film capacitors and low loss steel core inductors
- Protected against overload by PTC’s (automatically re-setting breakers)
- Ideal for home cinema, distributed audio, hospitality, retail and commercial background music applications (where visible discretion is key)
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - email@example.com or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.