Puritan Audio PSM1512 Studio Master Mains Purifier (inc. 2 metre lead)
Impressed by the PSM156’s worldwide rave reviews but need more outputs?
The PSM1512 takes the much-lauded PSM156 and doubles the number of individually refiltered output stages, preserving exactly all that makes the PSM156 so great while enabling twice the number of components to be connected.
The precision symmetrically balanced circuitry and 94 independently tuned filter elements enable your system to deliver even greater delicacy and detail whilst enhancing dynamics and punch.
The PSM1512 builds upon the brilliance of the legendary PSM136 retaining the precision symmetrically balanced circuitry but with 12 fully independent outputs.
With PSM1512 the definition takes an enormous stride forward, individual instruments gain air between them with their sound and timbre becoming believable, the sound-stage will move out of your speakers and into the room, gains in three-dimensionality of soundstage. The clarity, definition and space between the instruments open up further, you're more easily able to dip into certain parts of the music wherever your ears might take you. Your listening will become a far more engaging and pleasurable experience.
Remember your system is only as good as the power that feeds it, so give it the best possible upgrade with a Puritan mains conditioner, with twelve sockets available to offer a sonic improvement to even the most comprehensive of systems
- Rebalances the AC sine wave removing DC component, preventing transformer buzz and allowing them to breath properly at full efficiency.
- Twelve 15 Amp Outlets each with independent refilter stages for both common and differential mode disturbances avoiding cross contamination between connected equipment.
- 94 cumulative stages of purification removes common and differential mode interference, enhancing clarity, staging and dynamics.
- Equal resistance routing to all outputs realises full dynamic performance.
- Integral earth management system inbuilt with cleansed ground and star earthing format further lowers the noise floor and further enhances clarity and dynamics.
- Internal wiring silver plated OFC copper PTFE insulated.
- Massive 9,000 amps of non-sacrificial three dimensional surge protection
- Rated Voltage 110-250v AC 50/60Hz
- IEC Type C20 Input
- Electrically and magnetically shielded casing.
- Dimensions W430, D230, H190.
- Manufactured in the UK
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.