The Integral Dash Cam and Security Camera memory card is designed for the demanding requirements of automotive cameras (dash cams) and home security/cctv cameras. MLC flash provides high-endurance for extended read/write capability. Featuring a ruggedised industrial-grade controller for extra durability.
- Smooth, reliable 4K and Full HD video recording in dash cams, security cameras, drones, smartphones, tablets and camcorders
- Built with MLC flash that provides high-endurance for extended read/write capability
- Sudden Power Off Protection ensures minimal chance of data corruption in the case of sudden power cuts in automotive applications
- Extreme temperature resistance means the card will work perfectly in environments ranging from -30 deg C to 80 deg C
- Class 10 speed also enables faster data transfer from memory card to PC/Mac (using a card reader) - makes photo and video editing much quicker and more enjoyable
- Supplied with an SD Adapter to provide a massive increase in the versatility of the microSDHC/XC card, now it can work in thousands of SDHC/SDXC compatible digital cameras, camcorders, card readers and laptops
- High-speed data read / write, with up to 90 MB/s* read and 60 MB/s* write
- MicroSDHC/XC Class 10
- Memory card meets UHS-I, Class 3 specification
*Up to 90MB/s read speed and up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending on host device.
Delivery is made by common carrier next working day. Delivery is FREE for orders in-stock and over £100 or £9.99 for orders less than £100 or special delivery items.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item (please see clause 2 of our Conditions of Sale for the full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation). We only accept cancellations via phone - 0115 975 8613, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. We only accept returns via phone - 0115 975 8613 or post - Superfi Returns, DB House, Rani Drive, Nottingham, NG5 1RF, United Kingdom.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete (including all accessories). Refunds for returned items that are not received in this condition, may be reduced.