Roksan's entry-level Attessa amp offers the same class-leading performance as the streaming amp, just without BluOS connectivity. One-touch dial control, play music from your phone or tablet, smart updates via our Maestro Unite app… this is simplicity turned up to 11.
Get the most from your speakers with this powerful amplifier from the Roksan audio experts. The simple, intuitive dial control lets you choose your device, volume or pre-set station with nothing more than a turn of your wrist. With so many inputs to choose from, you can connect with your Hi-Fi, TV, games console, phone and more. What’s more, setting it up is easy, thanks to the Maestro Unite app which combines your devices and allows quick, simple over-the-air updates. Thanks to a built-in phono stage, you can also eliminate the need for extra boxes and accessories when connecting a turntable. The result? A Hi-Fi experience that’s a lot more human.
High quality amp for all your digital and analogue sources
The Roksan Attessa Integrated Amplifier offers the perfect blend of quality and versatility. Featuring inputs for Bluetooth, four digital and three analogue, it has your entire system covered. There’s even a built-in phono pre-amp for your turntable. With 2 x 80 watts of power, the Attessa delivers effortless, room-filling power.
With a 2 x 80 watt amp at its heart, the Attessa produces the lively, dynamic sound that Roksan are renowned for. High current circuitry, driven by a powerful transformer means there’s always plenty in reserve, letting you hear musical peaks to their full, dynamic potential. For a thrilling listen, look no further.
Long range Bluetooth
For easy streaming from your smartphone or other device, Bluetooth is just a quick ‘pair’ away. Perfect for when friends and family are over and you want to share music, Bluetooth makes wireless music easy. The Attessa Integrated Amplifier has a typical range of 15 metres – 50% longer than most.
Versatile digital inputs
Two coaxial and two optical digital inputs let you connect up to four digital sources. Plug in your TV, games console, Blu-ray and CD player for a sound upgrade throughout your digital system.
Flexible analogue inputs – including MM phono stage
A pair of RCA phono inputs are on hand for connecting your other sources, such as a CD without digital output and cassette deck. For easy connection with a turntable, the Phono input has a built-in MM pre-amp, for wide-ranging compatibility. Pre outs let you upgrade to a more powerful amp or add your choice of active subwoofer – yet another example of the Attessa’s wide-ranging versatility.
One-touch dial controller for ease of operation
Using a one-touch dial, selecting your volume and source is easy. Haptic feedback confirms your choice, with visual confirmation displayed on the graphical interface.
With no visible aerials, a wraparound steel lid and anodized aluminium front panel, the Attessa looks as smooth and seamless as it sounds. Available in black or silver finishes, its classic style blends effortlessly with its surroundings.
Bring quality sound to the heart of your system, with the Roksan Attessa Integrated Amplifier.
Dimensions (Excluding Encoder and Connections (W x H x D))
- A stereo amplifier which delivers 130W per channel (4 ohm)
- Built-in high-performance DAC developed in-house
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth®
- Cast streaming services from your phone or other smart device via custom long range Bluetooth antenna
- Maestro Unite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK